Global traffic management market to reach USD 61.6 billion by 2025.
Global traffic management market is valued approximately USD 25.4 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 13.5% over the forecast period 2018-2025. Hyper-urbanization in developing countries and rising need for real-time information systems across the globe is expected to drive the global traffic management market. According to technocrats in 2016, 6-7 % of the Indian vehicles has GPS based car tracking. Furthermore, by 2020 the graph is expected to rise to 70 – 80 %. Moreover, around 24.9 % of individuals of united states uses GPS in their vehicle in 2016 and it is expected to reach 27.5% by 2020. Thus, increasing demand of real- time information system in vehicles such as GPS, increasing greenhouse gas emission and several other factors are collectively driving the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The leading market players mainly include-
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
Route Guidance and Optimization
o Video Management Software
o Video Analytics
o Vehicle Detection Sensors
o Pedestrian Presence Sensors
o Speed Sensors
o Surveillance Cameras
Deployment and Integration
Support and Maintenance
Urban Traffic Management and Control
Adaptive Traffic Control System
Journey Time Measurement System
Predictive Traffic Modeling System
Incident Detection and Location System
Dynamic Traffic Management System
Traffic Management Market: Regional Analysis Includes:
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt.)
Major Points Covered in TOC:
- Overview: Along with a broad overview of the global Traffic Management Market, this section gives an overview of the report to give an idea about the nature and contents of the research study.
- Analysis on Strategies of Leading Players: Market players can use this analysis to gain competitive advantage over their competitors in the Traffic Management Market.
- Study on Key Market Trends: This section of the report offers deeper analysis of latest and future trends of the market.
- Market Forecasts: Buyers of the report will have access to accurate and validated estimates of the total market size in terms of value and volume. The report also provides consumption, production, sales, and other forecasts for the Traffic Management Market.
- Regional Growth Analysis: All major regions and countries have been covered Traffic Management Market report. The regional analysis will help market players to tap into unexplored regional markets, prepare specific strategies for target regions, and compare the growth of all regional markets.
- Segment Analysis: The report provides accurate and reliable forecasts of the market share of important segments of the Traffic Management Market. Market participants can use this analysis to make strategic investments in key growth pockets of the Traffic Management Market.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Traffic Management Market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Traffic Management Market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Traffic Management Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Traffic Management Market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, Europe, and MEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Traffic Management Market?
(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
Qurate Business Intelligence delivers unique market research solutions to its customers and help them to get equipped with refined information and market insights derived from reports. We are committed to providing best business services and easy processes to get the same. Qurate Business Intelligence considers themselves as strategic partners of their customers and always shows the keen level of interest to deliver quality.
Latest posts by Qurate Business Intelligence (see all)
- Traffic Management Market Demand, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Market Potential, Segmentation, Trends and Forecast to 2025 - February 4, 2020
- Automotive Battery Sensors Market 2020 Share, Size, Regional Trend, Future Growth, Leading Players Updates, Industry Demand, Current and Future Plans by Forecast to 2025 - February 4, 2020
- Internet Of Vehicle Market Market : Key Segments, Maket Insights, Regional Outlook And Tremendous Growth Opportunity 2020-2025 - February 4, 2020