According to a new market research study titled ‘Narcolepsy Market – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type, Product and Distribution Channel, the global narcolepsy market is expected to reach US$ 4,537.9 Mn in 2027 from US$ 2,026.8 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 9.5% from 2019-2027. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global narcolepsy market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003326/
The narcolepsy market by type is segmented into narcolepsy with cataplexy, narcolepsy without cataplexy, and secondary cataplexy. In 2018, the narcolepsy with cataplexy segment held a largest market share of 65.1% of the narcolepsy market, by type. This segment is also expected to dominate the market in 2027 owing to its significant prevalence among patients suffering with narcolepsy. Episodes of cataplexy are reported to be encountered among 55-60% of patients suffering with narcolepsy. Moreover, the similar segment is anticipated to also witness the fastest growth rate of 9.7% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2027 owing to the increasing demand for drugs to treat the disease.
Key factors driving the market are rising prevalence of sleep related disorders, emerging local pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies, and increasing awareness regarding neurological disorders. However, factors such as side effects and risks associated with narcolepsy medications and delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis of narcolepsy are likely to restrain the market growth to a certain extent.
Get Discount on This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003326/
Some of the prominent players operating in narcolepsy market are Bioprojet, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Graymark Healthcare, Inc., Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Shire (Acquired by Takeda), Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Mylan N.V., and Shionogi Inc. The market players are focused towards bringing new and innovative products and services to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in October, 2018, Officials with the FDA have approved Jazz Pharmaceuticals’ Xyrem (sodium oxybate) for the treatment of cataplexy and excessive daytime sleepiness in pediatric patients aged 7 to 17 years with narcolepsy. The drug had previously been approved for use in adult patients. The developments performed by the companies are helping the market to grow in the coming years.
Purchase this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003326/
Table of Contents
- Narcolepsy Market – Key Takeaways
- Narcolepsy Market – Market Landscape
- Narcolepsy Market – Key Market Dynamics
- Narcolepsy Market – Analysis
- Narcolepsy Market Analysis – By Product
- Narcolepsy Market Analysis – By Component
- Narcolepsy Market Analysis– by Deployment
- Narcolepsy Market Analysis– by End User
- Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
- Narcolepsy Market – Industry Landscape
- Narcolepsy Market – Key Company Profiles
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Sameer Joshi (see all)
- Latest Research on the Report of Women Health Care Market by Growth, Future Business Trends and Forecast by 2024 - February 24, 2020
- Web Sling Market Future Business Trends, Analysis, Demand and Forecast by 2024 with Top Players: Lift-All, Lift-It Manufacturing, Superlift - February 24, 2020
- Digital Biomanufacturing Market Trends, Growth, Future Demand, Analysis and Forecast by 2024 with Top Players: 3M Co, ABB Group, Agilent Technologies - February 24, 2020