The global market for consumer vehicle fuel efficiency technologies reached $212.3 billion in 2019 and should reach $299.6 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% for the period of 2019-2024.
Request for Report Sample: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/12597
- 88 tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for automotive/consumer vehicle fuel efficiency with emphasis on internal combustion engine advances
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Market analysis of vehicular fuel efficiency on the basis of following categories – fuel efficiency technology, application, vehicle size, geographical region etc.
- Information on current trends, government regulations, market drivers, and regional considerations for the industry that can shape the future marketplace
- A relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players, including Aisin Seiki Co., BMW Group, DuPont, Ford Motor Co., General Motors, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Tata Steel, Toyota Motor Corp. and Vortech Engineering Inc.
This study reviews key consumer vehicle ICE fuel efficiency technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes technologies into 10 categories:
Request for Report Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/12597
- Cylinder deactivation.
- Variable valve timing and lift.
- Direct fuel injection.
- Reduced displacement engines.
- Homogenous charge combustion ignition.
- Many-geared transmissions.
- Dual clutch transmissions.
- Continuously variable transmissions.
- Hybrid technologies.
The study also looks at the following consumer vehicle ICE fuel efficiency technology applications (i.e., vehicle types), with market breakdowns for each by region with select countries:
- Cars: compact and smaller.
- Cars: mid-size.
- Cars: full-size.
- SUVs: compact and mid-size.
- SUVs: full-size.
- Minivans and MPVs.
- Pickup trucks.
- Vans and other.Make an enquiry before buying: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/checkout/12597/Single
Latest posts by ethan (see all)
- North AmericaCivil Engineering Services For Public Works Infrastructure Projects: Market to Record Exponential Growth During Near Future Sales 2023 - February 17, 2020
- Automotive/Consumer Vehicle Fuel Efficiency Market to Fuel Revenue Growth Through 2024 - February 17, 2020
- Food And Beverage Market to Surge in the Coming Years Owing to Growing Adoption Across End-use Industries - February 17, 2020